TAROM will operate special flights on the routes Milan - Bucharest and Rome - Bucharest.
At the request of the passengers, TAROM introduced special flights on the routes Milan - Bucharest and Rome - Bucharest.
On June 16 and 23 the flights will be operated BUCHAREST - ROME - BUCHAREST. The price is 217 EURO / Bucharest - Rome segment and 201 EURO / Rome - Bucharest segment. A 30 kg luggage is included in the price.
On June 19, a rotation will be operated BUCHAREST - MILAN - BUCHAREST. The tariff will be 200 EURO / segment on Bucharest - Milan and on Milan - Bucharest. The price includes a hold luggage of 23 kg.
The flights are operated under special conditions, under the incidence of GD 394/18 May 2020, annex 3, art. 4. and for these reasons, passengers who will be accepted on board aircraft must fall into the following categories:
From Italy to Romania will be accepted only Romanian citizens who want repatriation according to art. 4, para. J.
From Romania to Italy the following conditions are required:
- be an Italian citizen, or
- to be seasonal workers with employment contract according to art. 4, para. I or
- be transport workers, as set out in Annex 3, to the Communication on the implementation of green lanes, under the guidelines on border management measures, in order to protect health and ensure the availability of essential goods and services - C (2020 1897 / 23.03.2020).
Also, before making the flight, please observe the special travel conditions, which you can find on the TAROM website: https://www.tarom.ro/masuri-de-calatorie. Tickets can be purchased on our website, www.tarom.ro, through the mobile application and from any TAROM agency!
Check-in is free, online or at the airport.
Spor booked it!
- Special flights have a different operating regime than commercial ones and are subject to the legislation in force.
- With these special flights can travel all those who meet the conditions specified in GD 394 of 18 May 2020.
- To check if your flight is special, please look at its number, all special flights have the number after the following format - RO7xxx. The number 7 followed by 3 digits indicates that the flight is special.
- You can see the flight number on the ticket, on the booking confirmation and on the boarding pass.
Flights operated after June 16 will comply with the legislation in force at that time.