Top 5 cheapest airlines in the world
Until 5 years ago, an airplane flight was considered a luxury service. At least for Romanians, the costs were too high, often a ticket exceeding the minimum wage in the economy.
The situation is not exactly rosy now, but things are moving for the better. Now you can fly at decent costs through low-cost airlines.
The Spanish portal www.edreams.es analyzed low-cost airlines, based on the price of tickets and reservations from 2011, and made a ranking. It took into account the price for each 100 miles traveled (160 km) plus all taxes included.
So below are the top 5 cheapest airlines in the world:
- Jetstar Pacific - Vietnam - with a fee of 8,55 euros for every 100 miles
- Monarch - United Kingdom - with a tariff of 9,62 euros for every 100 miles
- Blue Air - Romania - with a tariff of 10,43 euros for every 100 miles
- Air Arabia - United Arab Emirates - with a tariff of 10,61 euros for 100 miles
- Jetstar Asia - Singapore - with 10,91 euros for 100 miles