CFR Călători trains from / to the Airport will also stop at Mogoșoaia Park, from July 15
CFR Călători announced a new intermediate stop on the line leading to Henri Coandă Otopeni - Bucharest Airport. Specifically, from July 15, CFR Călători trains from / to the Airport will also stop at Mogoșoaia Park.
In order to meet the traffic needs on the route Bucharest North - Mogoșoaia - Henri Coandă Airport and to also offer accessibility to rail transport to a wide range of passengers, starting from July 15, 2021, all CFR Călători trains running in time interval 06: 00-23: 00 to / from Henri Coandă Airport they will also stop at the Mogoșoaia Park stop.
Trains run at a brisk pace, at equal hourly intervals, thus offering passengers more mobility and a predictable schedule of departure / arrival times.
The train journey in the metropolitan area of the Capital to / from Mogoșoaia Park is a green transport alternative that is more accessible in terms of costs and faster for passengers, either for business or shuttle purposes, or recreational. The journey time between the Airport trains on the distance Bucharest Nord - Parc Mogoșoaia is 11 minutes, and the ticket price is 4 lei.
Train tickets can be purchased:
- ONLINE, from the site www.cfrcalatori.ro;
- from the mobile application "CFR Passenger train travel and online tickets"
- from the ticket offices of the railway stations and travel agencies CFR Călători with electronic issuance of travel documents;
- from ticket vending machines belonging to CFR Călători.
- tickets can also be bought on the train from the controller!
In other words, those who want to travel from Bucharest to Parc Mogoșoaia, now have a quick and cheap alternative - CFR Călători train. It is true that you still have to walk about 5-10-15 minutes from Mogoșoaia Park station to the park.