Coronavirus: Travel warning in the context of the spread of COVID-19 infection: Spain, Germany, France
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs recommends that Romanian citizens, who are for tourism purposes or pass through the Kingdom of Spain, France and the Federal Republic of Germany, in the context of the evolution of the epidemic with COVID-19 at European level, should consider shortening the stay and returning urgently to Romania.
Until leaving the territory of the respective states, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs reiterates the main recommendation to follow the information that is communicated by the local authorities with responsibilities in the field and to strictly respect their recommendations.
Travel alert for Spain, Germany, France
At the same time, the MFA recommends Romanian citizens to be constantly informed about the measures taken by Romania to combat the spread of COVID-19 virus, respectively the procedure it follows, upon arrival in Romania - establishing a quarantine for those arriving in Romania from the area. red and entering self-isolation at home for people arriving from the yellow zone.
The zones according to which the self-isolation at home or the institutionalized quarantine are instituted to the persons arriving in Romania can be found on the website of the National Institute of Public Health in Romania (www.cnscbt.ro).
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs also recommends that Romanian citizens who intend to return to Romania by road or rail, be informed about the conditions of entry / transit / exit from the territory of the states they transit.
The MFA emphasizes the importance of informing on the evolution of the spread of COVID-19 infection from official sources - Ministry of Health, Ministry of Internal Affairs - Department for Emergency Situations and Ministry of Foreign Affairs - and recommends calling the information line dedicated specifically to Romanian citizens abroad004021 (3202020) ) and managed by the Ministry of Health for recommendations and other additional information on preventing and combating COVID-19 infection.
You can ask for consular assistance in case you face a difficult situation
Romanian citizens in the territory of the three states can request consular assistance in case they face a difficult, special situation, with an emergency character, to the following emergency telephone numbers:
- Kingdom of Spain - Romanian Embassy in Madrid: +34 669.362.202;
- General Consulate of Romania in Barcelona: +34 661 547 853;
- General Consulate of Romania in Seville: +34 648 212 169;
- The Consulate General of Romania in Bilbao on tel: +34 608 956 278;
- The Romanian Consulate in Castellón de la Plana on tel .: +34 677 842 467;
- Romanian Consulate in Ciudad Real on tel .: +34 609 513 790;
- Romanian Consulate in Zaragoza on tel .: +34 663 814 474;
- The Romanian Consulate in Almeria on tel .: +34 682 733 408
- French Republic - Embassy of Romania in Paris: +33 680 713 729;
- Consulate General of Romania in Strasbourg: +33 627 050 022;
- General Consulate of Romania in Marseille: +33 610 027 164;
- General Consulate of Romania in Lyon: +33 643 627 736
- Federal Republic of Germany - Embassy of Romania in Berlin: +49 160 157 9938;
- Consulate General of Romania in Bonn: +49 173 575 7585;
- General Consulate of Romania in Munich: +49 160 208 7789;
- General Consulate of Romania in Stuttgart: +49 171 681 3450.