Ukraine has put Romania on the red list. A 14-day quarantine or COVID-19 test is required in Ukraine.
Ukraine has updated the list of states with a high epidemiological risk. Currently, according to the assessment of the Ukrainian authorities, Romania is on the list of states with high epidemiological risk - red category.
People who arrive from a state in the red category or who, in the last 14 days, have been in a country in the red category and intend to travel to Ukraine, will be quarantined for 14 days.
Ukraine has put Romania on the red list.
As an alternative to quarantine, there is the option of self-isolation at home, if the person consents to this by registering in the application of the Government of Ukraine, "Active at home / Дій вдома"(a SIM card with a UA number + 380… is required to use the application.).
Exceptions to the measure of quarantine / self-isolation at home (if there is no reason to believe that they have been in contact with persons with COVID-19):
- children under the age of 12;
- persons arriving in Ukraine for educational purposes at higher education institutions;
- persons who, in the last 14 days, have not been in the territory of states with an increased epidemiological risk (red category);
- persons in transit and present documents certifying the transit through the territory of the AU within 48 hours;
- the staff of the diplomatic missions and consular posts of foreign states, the representations of international organizations, accredited in Ukraine, as well as their family members;
- drivers of goods vehicles, motor vehicles carrying out regular passenger transport, crew members of aircraft, sea and river vessels and train crews;
- the trainers of the armed forces of NATO Member States and of the States participating in the “Partnership for Peace” program, which participate in the training of the units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- cultural personalities arriving in Ukraine at the invitation of cultural institutions, as well as an accompanying person;
- people carrying stem cells for transplantation;
- people who test negative for COVID-19 by the PCR method performed within the last 48 hours before crossing the state border.
Quarantine 14 days or COVID-19 test in Ukraine
Persons from the countries on the red list may be exempted from the 14-day quarantine if, after crossing the state border of Ukraine, they perform a test for COVID-19, by PCR method, in an authorized laboratory.
For persons who choose to perform the PCR test after crossing the state border, the list of authorized laboratories in Ukraine can be consulted by accessing the website of the AU Public Health Center - https://www.phc.org.ua/.
The following international border crossing points are open at the border with Romania: Halmeu / Dyakovo, Sighetu Marmației / Solotvino and Siret / Porubne. Also, the traffic of goods and people was reopened through the border crossing points: Câmpulung la Tisa / Teresva, Valea Vişeului / Dilove, Plauru / Ismail, Periprava / Velkove, Chilia Veche / Kilia.
As of June 15, 2020, the air transport of passengers was resumed at international airports, in compliance with protection and safety measures (it is mandatory to wear a protective mask, keep a distance of 1,5 m from those around, use disinfectant gel dispensers for rest). Inside the airport, passengers and staff have access only after checking the body temperature.