Delayed plane? Flight canceled? >>Claim compensation now<< for the flight
delayed or canceled! You can get up to € 600!
Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) resumes commercial flights from March 1, 2021
Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) announces that it will resume flights from March 1 and will develop its operational network. In particular, it will resume a number of flights that have been canceled due to quarantine restrictions and will increase the number of flights to the most popular destinations.
Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) resumes flights
In particular, since the beginning of March 2021, Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) will resume flights from Kiev to Geneva and Prague. Flights from Kiev to Larnaca, Vilnius, Barcelona and Chisinau will be operated from the end of March. Flights between Odessa and Istanbul will also be resumed starting in March.
The increase in frequencies will take place between Kiev and Dubai (up to 6 flights per week starting in March). Starting in May 2021, UIA will operate more flights between Ukraine and Istanbul (up to 21 frequencies per week).
In addition, the UIA will operate several flights on the following routes:
- Kiev (KBP) - Delhi (DEL) - Kiev (KBP) - 25.02, 05.03, 13.03, 18.03
- Kiev (KBP) - Tashkent (TAS) - Kiev (KBP) - 28.02, 10.03, 21.03, 31.03, return flight the next day.
In March, UIA will increase the frequency of flights to 7 per week (1 daily flight) on the following routes:
- Kiev (KBP) - Amsterdam (AMS) - Kiev (KBP)
- Kiev (KBP) - Paris (CDG) - Kiev (KBP)
- Kiev (KBP) - Milan (MXP) - Kiev (KBP)
- Kiev (KBP) - Tbilisi (TBS) - Kiev (KBP)
- Kiev (KBP) - Yerevan (EVN) - Kiev (KBP)
- Kiev (KBP) - Tel Aviv (TLV) - Kiev (KBP) - (11 frequencies since the transition to the summer season 2021. Since May, 14 flights per week).
Due to the beginning of spring and the gradual renewal of its network, UIA announces a special offer with discounts from 20% to 50%. The promotion is valid from February 22 to March 1. You can buy promotional tickets as well as travel conditions on the airline's official website.