(Video) The most important events for Airbus recorded in 2014
Airbus, one of the largest manufacturers of civilian and military aircraft, reported record deliveries for the 13 in a row. In 2014, the European aircraft manufacturer announced that it had delivered 629 aircraft to 89 customers and received orders for 1.456 units from 67 customers.
At the end of last year, Airbus had orders received and still not honored by 6.386 of US $ 919,3 billion aircraft at list prices.
In 2014, Airlinestravel.ro (one of the few profile sites in Romania) kept you connected to the pulse of the airlines industry. I also followed the activity of Airbus.
Notable moments for Airbus recorded in 2014:
- Airbus has announced A330neo - Among the many sales performances is the success of the A330neo, which attracted 120 firm orders in just six months since its launch.
- The first Airbus A320neo was assembled and equipped with Pratt & Whitney PW1100G-JM engines
- Airbus managed to deliver 30 Airbus A380 aircraft. Asiana Airlines, Qatar Airways and Etihad Airways are the new airlines with A380 in fleets.
From a technical point of view, the reference point of the year 2014 was the completion of testing and certification of the new model A350 XWB, culminating with the timely delivery of the first aircraft for Qatar Airways.
- Airbus has delivered the first Airbus A350 XWB to Qatar Airways
- Airbus A350 XWB has been tested at high altitude in Bolivia
- Airbus A350 XWB tested at temperatures of -40 degrees
- Airbus A350 XWB took off on world tour - 3 weeks, 4 routes, 6 continents, 14 cities
More information about Airbus lenses and figures recorded on 2014.