Formula 1 2022 brings 10 Grand Prix in Europe and 23 races throughout the season!
The year 2022 is announced full of sports competitions, cultural events, concerts and shows. The World Tourism Organization estimates that 2022 will be much better in terms of tourism than 2021 and this includes sports tourism.
Formula 1 season 2022 will have 23 Grand Prix, 10 of which are in Europe. It will be the season with the most Formula 1 races.
Calendar of the Formula 1 World Championship, 2022 edition, European races:
- April 24: Grand Prix of Emilia-Romagna / Italy (Imola)
- May 22: Spanish Grand Prix (Barcelona)
- May 29: Grand Prix of the Principality of Monaco (Monte Carlo)
- July 3: Great Britain Grand Prix (Silverstone)
- July 10: Austrian Grand Prix (Spielberg)
- July 24: Grand Prix of France (Le Castellet)
- July 31: Hungarian Grand Prix (Budapest)
- August 28: Belgian Grand Prix (Spa-Francorchamps)
- September 4: Dutch Grand Prix (Zandvoort)
- September 11: Italian Grand Prix (Monza)
For those interested, you should book your plane tickets and accommodation in advance because they will become more expensive with the approaching Grand Prix data in Europe. To participate in Grand Prix of Emilia-Romagna / Italy, you can fly to Bologna. For Spanish Grand Prix, fly to Barcelona.
For Grand Prix of the Principality of Monaco, book tickets to Nice, and for Silvestone you can fly to Birmingham. For French Grand Prix, fly to Marseille. If you plan to attend Italian Grand Prix from Monza, fly to Milan.
All these destinations are ideal for city breaks and, in addition to participating in Formula 1 races, you can visit many sights.
Unfortunately for fans of aviation shows and Formula 1, this year we will not see such acrobats in the debut of the Formula 1 Grand Prix.