Brașov Airport: new routes and airlines at the newest airport in Romania!
From next month, the WIZZ AIR company will inaugurate the Braşov - London - Braşov route with three frequencies per week: Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
The schedule of the first Brașov - London flights with Wizz Air is as follows:
Wednesday, August 2:
- London (LTN) 05:25 – Brasov (GHV) 08:30
- Brasov (GHV) 09:05 – London (LTN) 12:20
Friday August 4:
- London (LTN) 05:40 – Brasov (GHV) 08:45
- Brasov (GHV) 09:40 – London (LTN) 12:55
Monday August 7:
- London (LTN) 06:00 – Brasov (GHV) 09:05
- Brasov (GHV) 09:55 – London (LTN) 13:10
In August, the leadership of the Autonomous Authority "Brasov-Ghimbav International Airport" begins discussions with air operators interested in operating air flights between Brasov and Paris (Orly).
This fall, the discussions held with the company UNIVERSAL AIR for the realization of regular flights to two destinations in Israel, Tel Aviv and Haifa, will be finalized. At the level of steps, there is also the operationalization of the Braşov - Budapest - Braşov route.
Starting September 2, WiZZ AIR starts flying on the route Brasov (GHV) – Dortmund (DTM) and Dortmund (DTM) – Brasov (GHV), with two frequencies per week, on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Fly Lili will fly from Brașov
From December 1, 2023, the FLY LILI company will start regular commercial passenger flights to the following destinations:
- Brasov (GHV) – Stuttgart (STR) and Stuttgart (STR) – Brasov (GHV), with three frequencies per week, respectively Monday, Wednesday and Friday;
- Brasov (GHV) – Munich (MUC) and Munich (MUC) – Brasov (GHV), with three weekly frequencies, on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
In parallel with these measures, the flights of the DAN AIR company continue according to the announced schedule, to the following destinations: Rome, Stuttgart, Nurnberg, Madrid, Barcelona, Munich, Brussels, Valencia, London.
Charter flights to Antalya and Crete provided by ANIMAWINGS AND HISKY continue until the end of September.