RYANAIR landed at Cluj / Inauguration of Cluj - London route
Ryanair inaugurated, on April 11th, the first route to Cluj, the third Romanian airport from which it operates. It was launched the new Cluj - London Southend route, part of the Summer Program 2019.
There will be three weekly flights, approximately 50,000 of customers for Cluj Airport this year.
RYANAIR landed in Cluj
Romanian customers and visitors can now book their summer vacations to London Southend, enjoying lower rates and upgrades to their customer experience, such as:
- Lower rates - find a lower price in 3 hours, receive the price difference plus 5 € credit in MyRyanair
- Punctuality - target of 90% (excl. ATC) or 5% discount for next month on air fares
- Attention Charter for Customers - EU261 complaints will be processed in 10 days, 24 / 7 support, 2 minutes login
- Customer service - Grace period of 48 hours for free changes to reservations
- Environmental improvements - contribution for carbon and plastic emissions in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice options - Annual fee of 199 € for free seats, fast-track and priority boarding. pt. frequent guests
- Digital enhancements - New option to search for fares, tickets for sporting events, travel guides and faster access on mobile
To celebrate, Ryanair has released promotional tickets with fares from 14.99 €. The promotion is valid for trips in April and May. Promotional tickets can be booked until midnight on Friday, April 11th.
Cluj-London route inauguration
Denis Barabas, Ryanair, said:
“Ryanair is excited to launch its first route from Cluj to London Southend, which will be operated with a frequency of three weekly flights and is part of the Summer 2019 program. To celebrate, we put up for sale from only 14.99 €, for trips in April and May, available for reservations until midnight, Friday, 5 April. Because they will sell fast, but not to miss this special promotion, customers must hurry and access www.ryanair.com for reservations
Viorel Federiga, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the International Airport "Avram Iancu" Cluj, said:
"Avram Iancu Cluj International Airport is a powerful driver of economic growth and continues to play a key role in our efforts to develop the region, stimulate tourism in the area and improve the transport system. Ryanair is a welcome airline for Cluj Airport. The new flight announced is proof of the airport's development capacity and underlines the importance of continuing our efforts to use this airport as a magnet for the economic activity of Cluj County. ”
David Ciceo, General Director of the "Avram Iancu" International Airport Cluj, said:
“A concrete proof of a strong network of routes is the continuous diversification of destinations and airlines. With the addition of this new air service, we are pleased to bring the renowned low-cost carrier Ryanair to Cluj and continue to strengthen the airport's strong reputation in civil aviation and its essential role as the second largest airport in Romania. We are looking forward to the evolution and growth of our partnership with Ryanair. All our achievements so far in terms of the network of airline operators clearly demonstrate that supporting the airport's activity and development has been a good decision for the Cluj community and for all the residents of Transylvania. "