SkyTeam was declared "Aviation Alliance of the Year" by Air Transport News
SkyTeam has been declared the "Aviation Alliance of the Year" by 2015 by Air Transport News. The awarding took place with SkyTeam's 15 anniversary, and the alliance continues its development cycle in terms of customer satisfaction-oriented initiatives across the entire global network.
Annual awards Air Transport News represents the recognition of achievements in several sections of the aviation industry. The finalists of each category were voted by the readers Air Transport News, and the winners were nominated by a jury of seven experts.
At the award ceremony Air Transport News, organized in Geneva, Switzerland, Michael Wisbrun, Executive Director of SkyTeam says:
"For us it means a lot of appreciation by customers and industry even on the anniversary of 15 years of activity. The initiatives and projects implemented, dedicated to customers, have improved the passenger travel experience, bringing connectivity and flight efficiency to a new global level. "
"Currently, the alliance comprises 20 members, our flights covering 1,052 destinations worldwide. We are focused on giving more value to our members and customers: everything that is best from SkyTeam follows, ”Mr. said. Wisbrun.
Recent achievements of SkyTeam include:
· Completion of the SkyPriority project, a global alliance standard for priority airport services, intended for Elite Plus, First and Business Class passengers in over 1000 destinations.
· Opening of a third SkyTeam Exclusive Lounge in Sydney, Australia in January this year, as well as lounge locations in Dubai, Beijing and Hong Kong that will open this year.
· Implementation of the SkyTransfer initiative for efficient and error-free transfers for passengers and their luggage.
· Install a fast security system for top customers and increase the number of airports in the world.
· Improving the experience of accumulating and depreciating flights for loyal passengers. Already 50% of our members have already turned to online operations, and FFP members can now book any SkyTeam member airline flight over the web.
SkyTeam is the worldwide alliance of 20 airlines. They work together to provide connected flights on an expanded global network. From the big centers of the world, SkyTeam members offer safe and comfortable travel to over 1,050 destinations. SkyTeam customers can spend their time at 629 from lounge locations and can travel miles and redeem Frequent Flyer Miles. SkyTeam Elite Plus customers benefit from SkyPriority services. The 20 members are: Aeroflot, Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aeroméxico, Air Europa, Air France, Alitalia, China Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, Czech Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Garuda Indonesia, Kenya Airways, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Korean Air, Middle East Airlines, Saudi Arabia, TAROM, Vietnam Airlines and Xiamen Airlines. SkyTeam holds 612 million annual customers for more than 16,320 daily flights to 1,052 destinations in 177 countries.
Don't forget about BT Flying Blue card. This card brings different benefits and allows you with every purchase to win the Miles Award in the Flying Blue program. With these miles you can later purchase air tickets and other attractive products. The BT Flying Blue card is released in two versions: Classic and Premium.