The state of alert in Romania was extended by another 30 days. It does not run between 22:00 and 05:00.
By Decision No. 16 of March 10, 2021 of CNSU, the state of alert in Romania was extended by another 30 days. At the same time, the necessary measures have been extended to combat the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. The state of alert and the measures of prevention and control will be in force, following the current state, from March 14, 2020.
The night traffic ban will be maintained between 22:00 and 05:00
With the extension of the alert status, it is proposed to maintain the traffic ban in all localities, for all persons, outside the home / household between the hours 22: 00-05: 00, with the following exceptions motivated by:
- a) travel in professional interest, including between home / household and the place / places of professional activity and back;
- b) travel for medical assistance that cannot be postponed or performed remotely, as well as for the purchase of medicines;
- c) travel outside the localities of persons who are in transit or make journeys whose time interval overlaps with the period of interdiction, such as those made by plane, train, coach or other means of passenger transport and which can be proved by ticket or any other way of paying for the trip;
- d) travel for justified reasons, such as caring for / accompanying the child, assistance to the elderly, sick or disabled or death of a family member.
When verifying the reason for traveling in professional interest, provided in point 26 let. a), the persons are obliged to present, at the request of the personnel of the competent authorities, the service card or the certificate issued by the employer or a declaration on their own responsibility.
When verifying the reason for traveling in personal interest, provided in point 26 let. b) -d), the persons are obliged to present, at the request of the personnel of the competent authorities, a declaration on their own responsibility, completed in advance.
The declaration on one's own responsibility, provided for in points 27 and 28, must include the name and surname, date of birth, address of the dwelling / household / place of professional activity, reason for travel, date of completion and signature.
It is proposed that the economic operators that carry out trade activities / services in closed and / or open spaces, public and / or private, to organize and carry out their activity in the time interval 05: 00-21: 00.
Maintaining the activity of restaurants and cafes inside hotels, boarding houses or other accommodation units, without exceeding 50% of the maximum capacity
Also in tourism, we have the following proposal. It is proposed to maintain the activity of restaurants and cafes inside hotels, boarding houses or other accommodation units, without exceeding 50% of the maximum capacity of the space and only between 06: 00-22: 00, in the counties / localities where the cumulative incidence of cases in the last 14 days is less than or equal to 1,5 / 1.000 inhabitants, not exceeding 30% of the maximum capacity of the space and only in the time interval 06: 00-22: 00 if the incidence accumulated in the last 14 days of cases in the county / locality is greater than 1,5 and less than or equal to 3 / 1.000 inhabitants and only for persons accommodated within these units in the counties / localities where the incidence of 3 / 1.000 inhabitants in the last 14 days is exceeded .
It is proposed that air transport continue to be carried out in compliance with measures and restrictions on hygiene and disinfection of common areas, equipment, means of transport and aircraft, procedures and protocols inside airports and aircraft, rules of conduct for airport, air and for passengers, as well as on informing staff and passengers, in order to prevent contamination of passengers and staff working in the field of air transport, under the conditions established by joint order of the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, the Minister of Health and the Minister of Internal Affairs. And the same for the railway, naval or road sector.
The occupancy rate of accommodation units in the area was limited to 70% ski resorts
It is proposed to limit the degree of occupancy of accommodation spaces within the tourist reception structures, as defined in art. 2 lit. d) of the Government Ordinance no. 58/1998 on the organization and development of tourism in Romania, with subsequent amendments and completions, at most 70% of their maximum capacity, arranged in the following localities / areas where skiing or other winter sports are practiced:
- 61.1. Azuga, Busteni and Sinaia from Prahova County;
- 61.2. Băile Tușnad, Borsec, Băile Homorod, Harghita-Băi from Harghita County;
- 61.3. Borșa and Cavnic from Maramureș County;
- 61.4. Poiana Brașov, Predeal and Bran from Brașov County;
- 61.5. Sovata from Mureș County;
- 61.6. Vatra Dornei from Suceava County;
- 61.7. Voineasa from Vâlcea County;
- 61.8. Borlova-Muntele Mic area, Turnu Ruieni commune from Caraș-Severin county;
- 61.9. Arieșeni from Alba county;
- 61.10. Durău from Neamț County;
- 61.11. Novaci-Rânca from Gorj County;
- 61.12. Păltiniș from Sibiu County;
- 61.13. Stâna de Vale from Bihor County;
- 61.14. Guard in Hunedoara County.
About these are the measures maintained or proposed at national level (I extracted especially the tourist ones) on the new stage of the 30-day alert state. We will continue to have Romania's yellow list which, we hope, the authorities will update weekly.
More information can be found on stirioficiel.ro!