Blue Air launches 10 new routes from Bucharest, Cluj Napoca and Iasi in the summer schedule 2022
Blue Air launches 5 new direct routes from Bucharest to Zaragoza, Bilbao, Seville, Porto and Olbia, 2 new direct routes from Cluj-Napoca to Malaga and Valencia and 3 new routes from Iasi to Mykonos, Zakinthos and Heraklion. These will be operated starting with the summer schedule 2022. All routes will be honored with Boeing 737-800 aircraft - 189 seats.
Starting in April, Blue Air will offer:
- A weekly flight from Bucureşti by Porto (Portugal), and from June the route will be served to you with two weekly flights
Starting in June, Blue Air will offer:
- Two weekly flights from Bucureşti by Zaragoza, Bilbao and Seville (Spania)
- Two weekly flights from Bucureşti by Olbia (Italy)
- Two weekly flights from Cluj-Napoca by Malaga and Valencia (Spania)
- Two weekly flights from Iaşi by Mikonos, Zakynthos and Heraklion (Greece)
Blue Air is the only ULCC airline in Romania and is constantly looking for opportunities in underserved and highly sought after markets in its entire network. These new destinations are excellent for the Romanian market.
By introducing a unique direct service to Porto (Portugal), Olbia (Italy), Bilbao and Seville (Spain), Blue Air offers its Romanian passengers better travel options at affordable prices.
Tickets are already available for sale on www.flyblueair.com and in our mobile app.
For the summer of 2022, Blue Air also announced flights from Bucureşti by Alicante, Ibiza, Palma de Mallorca and Tenerife and from Cluj-Napoca by Barcelona and Madrid. The Blue Air network also includes flights to the Greek islands of Bucharest by Corfu, Chania, Mykonos, Skiathos, Santorini, Rhodes, Heraklion and Zakynthosin Cluj-Napoca by Rhodes, Heraklion and Zakynthos.