Blue Air launches 40 routes in the 2021 Summer Schedule with flights from 9.99 EURO / segment
Delayed plane? Flight canceled? >>Claim compensation now<< for the flight
delayed or canceled! You can get up to € 600!
Blue Air launches over 40 new routes within the 2021 Summer Schedule and introduces for the first time a selection of ideal destinations for planning travel during the summer season.
Blue Air announces over 40 new routes during the 2021 Summer Schedule and introduces for the first time flights to favorite citybreak destinations such as Athens, Prague, Bologna, Vienna, Munich, Frankfurt, Bari or Barcelona and to the most beloved beach destinations, such as Burgas, Heraklion, Mykonos, Olbia, Rhodes or Zakynthos.
Flights are available for booking, and prices start at 9,99 euros / segment. All reservations include the option to change the flight data once, without paying the travel data change fee, paying only the fare difference, where applicable.
Blue Air announces over 40 new (and reintroduced) routes in the 2021 Summer Schedule. The new routes included in the summer schedule are the following:
- From Bucharest: Athens, Barcelona, Bari, Birmingham, Bologna, Catania, Frankfurt, Glasgow, Heraklion, Iasi, Lisbon, Madrid, Munich, Mykonos, Olbia, Prague, Rhodes, Rome Fiumicino, Suceava, Turin, Vienna, Zakynthos
- From Cluj: Amsterdam Schiphol, Barcelona, Burgas, Brussels, Constanta, Dublin, Hamburg, Cologne, Larnaca, London Heathrow, Madrid, Milan Linate, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Rome Fiumicino and Stuttgart.
- From Bacău: Athens, Larnaca
- From Turin: Cagliari, Palermo, Olbia
- From Iasi: direct flights: London - Heathrow, Bucharest; connection flights: Amsterdam, Athens, Brussels, Cluj Napoca, Larnaca, Madrid, Milan - Linate, Munich, Paris - Charles de Gaulle, Rome, Stuttgart and Timisoara.
- From Suceava: direct flights: Bucharest, connection flights: London - Heathrow, Amsterdam, Brussels, Frankfurt, Madrid, Milan - Linate, Paris - Charles de Gaulle, Munich, Helsinki, Cologne, Larnaca, Malaga, Bologna, Prague, Rome Fiumicino, Stuttgart and Valencia.
We have included all these new routes in a brief recap of the new scheduled flights from / to Romania.