Aeromania Photo Contest - “Another holiday on the coast”
Awards for super photos participating in Aeromania 2015. The best images captured on 4 July 2015 at Tuzla Airport will receive bespoke gifts - leisure flights, parachute jumps, a special exhibition and many more.
Aeromania is the heaven of action photographers. And like every year, Tuzla Airport does not forget those who come to look at the planes through the lens of the objective. The contest "Another seaside holiday - Aeromania!" Takes place between 5 and 12 July. Photographers coming to Aeromania on July 4 have the chance to win twice - unique images and valuable prizes.
Entries to the contest are made by filling in a form that can be downloaded from http://facebook.com/RegionalAirServices or from Regional Air Services offices. The images will then be emailed to the address [Email protected] or [Email protected] The winners are nominated on the 15 July, the 12.00 time.
Each competitor can send at least 10 images or video. The winners of the three prizes benefit from a leisure flight or a parachute jump, a poster with participants' autographs, an exhibition inside the airport and a bottle of wine.
Aeromania is a complex show organized by the Regional Association for Aviation Promotion with the support of Regional Air Services - Tuzla Airport. On 4 July, thousands of spectators will see a regal of aerial stunts, concerts, an aviation fair, an exhibition of aircraft, vintage cars and motorcycles.
At the Xomania Aeromania they have already confirmed their presence:
• Acrobatic Yakarii - with three YAK 52 aircraft,
• Jurgis Kairys - the multiple world champion of aviation acrobatics, with JuKa - after the Aegean adventure, where he plunged Suhoi, on 24 September 2014,
• National Acrobatics Lot - with 5 Extra 300 and Extra 300 L aircraft,
• aircraft belonging to REGIONAL AIR SERVICES (Diamond DA 20, Diamond DA 40, Diamond DA 42, Cessna 182, AN2 and Bell 206 B3, Cabri G 2 Aerospace Dauphin, Agusta 139 and AS 365 Dauphin),
• Supersonic MIG 21 Lancer,
• the paratroopers coordinated by Adrian Constandache,
• Blue Wings - with 7 parachutists of the Airfield of Romania (launches from Airvan Ga8),
• Incas aircraft - BN2A Islander and SuperCub YR-D0028
The general public entrance is free this year.
Only VIP tickets are available - which ensures the first line entry of the public space, with special access to the reserved area of terraces and, optionally, included services (flights and / or parachute jumps and Hangar Party): with prices starting from 50 lei up to 850 lei. They can be purchased through Eventim - from Germanos, Orange, Vodafone, Domo, Humanitas and Carturesti bookstores, and online at www.eventim.ro.
The 4 July event is supported by Timișoreana, Astra Asigurări, Alka, Ana Hotels - Hotel Europa, Monsson, SC Alcovin, Green Group, Nikon, iaciriac Auto and others.