You buy from eMAG, Fashion Days, elefant.ro, Libris.ro through our affiliate links and help finance the airlinestravel.ro site. It doesn't cost you anything extra, but it helps us to develop this project. Thank you!
Canceled or delayed flights? >>Claim compensation NOW<< for delayed or canceled flight and you can receive up to 600 € compensation!
Conditions for entry into the Czech Republic: form, COVID-19 test, home isolation
EMERGENCY: YES, between February 15, 2021, 0.00 - March 28, 2021, 24.00.
As of 30 January 2021, the Czech authorities have decided to ban all non-essential travel to the Czech Republic for all foreign nationals, regardless of the classification of the countries of origin according to the level of risk of infection. From February 26, the travel of Czech citizens and foreigners residing on Czech territory in states at high risk of infection with the new strains of the SARS-CoV-2 virus is prohibited.
As of February 26, 2021, states are classified according to the level of risk of infection, as follows:
- Green list (low risk): Vatican, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Republic of Korea, Thailand and Iceland.
- Orange list (medium risk): Finland, Greece, Norway and Denmark.
- Red list (high risk): Austria, Germany, Poland, Belgium, Bulgaria, France (excluding overseas territories), Hungary, Italy, the Kingdom of the Netherlands (excluding overseas territories), Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Cyprus, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Spain and Portugal. The Azores, Madeira and the Canary Islands are also included in this category.
- Dark red list (very high risk): Croatia, Estonia, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Latvia, Slovakia and Slovenia. This category also includes all third countries except those included in the green list.
- Blacklist (extreme risk): Botswana, Swaziland, South Africa, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Tanzania (including Zanzibar and Pemba), Zambia, Zimbabwe and Brazil.
Romania is on the list of red zone states. Romanian citizens can travel to the Czech Republic only for well-founded reasons, namely return to residence, employment, education, family reasons. Travel for tourism is excluded.
In the event of a trip to the Czech Republic, Romanian citizens have the following obligations:
- completion, prior to arrival in the Czech Republic, of the Public Health Passenger Locator Form available at www.prijezdovyformular.cz;
- presentation at the entry into the Czech territory of the negative result of a PCR molecular test performed at most 72 hours before or of an antigen test, performed at most 24 hours prior to arrival in the Czech Republic;
- to isolate themselves at the place of destination;
- perform a second PCR test in the Czech Republic no later than 5 days after arrival. The self-isolation measure is suspended only after the presentation of the negative result of the second test to the Local Directorate of Public Health;
- to wear an FFP2 respirator or equivalent or a disposable surgical mask outside the home for a period of 10 days after arrival in the Czech Republic.
Careful! Workers and pupils or students have the obligation to inform their employer, respectively the educational unit on making any trip lasting more than 12 hours in the last 14 days, in a state of orange, red and dark red category.
More information on entry into the Czech Republic!