Czech Airlines has announced new social distance and protection measures on board
Czech Airlines has announced the resumption of flights to / from Prague. Operations will begin on May 18 with flights to Amsterdam, Paris, Frankfurt and Stockholm. And from May 24, 2020, Czech Airlines intends to fly on the route Prague - Kiev.
From 25 to 2020, Czech Airlines plans to resume flights on the routes Prague - Bucharest and Prague Odessa, provided that the quarantine measures in Ukraine are completed as currently planned.
Before boarding Czech Airlines, you need to know the new social distance and protection measures on board:
Czech Airlines measures in aircraft
- During the flight, all passengers must wear a mask on their mouth and nose, except for children under two years of age. You must have your own protection system. Disposable masks, masks with filters, shawls, scarves or any other homemade mask are accepted. ATTENTION: Wearing protective equipment (mask) is mandatory in the Czech Republic, so mouth and nose protection must be done outside of Czech Airlines aircraft, ie before entering and after leaving the aircraft.
- Keep a distance of about 2 meters between people.
- It is recommended that you check in online.
- Czech Airlines can only be paid by credit card, and cash payment is prohibited.
- The presence at the airport must be done a little longer before take-off. It is recommended somewhere at 3 o'clock.
- Czech Airlines has considered implementing social distance in aircraft as well. As much as possible, the empty seat between passengers will be kept at Economy. At Business, however, the seat is left empty in the middle. Where the aircraft configuration is 2-2, there will be only one passenger on each pair of seats.
- Bottled drinks and packed menus will be served on Czech Airlines aircraft.
- You will not find ordinary newspapers and magazines on board.
- Due to the minimization of contact between passengers and flight crew, it will not be possible to purchase goods from FLY & BUY magazine.
That being said, clear skies and quiet trips!