The first A350 XWB Air France / Toronto, Seoul or Cairo destinations among them
On September 27, the first Airbus A350-900 Air France was delivered. He joined the Air France fleet, which consists of 224 aircraft, of which 143 are Airbus.
The aircraft will enter operational service from October 7 2019. Gradually, 6 destinations on 4 continents will be introduced.
The first A350 XWB Air France destinations
- Abidjan (Ivory Coast): during the period 7 October 2019 - 8 December 2019 and starting with 10 February 2020 for the summer season 2020
- Bamako (Mali): during the period 7 October 2019 - 8 December 2019 and starting with 10 February 2020 for the summer season 2020
- Toronto, Canada: starting with 27 October 2019
- Cairo (Egypt): starting with 9 December 2019
- Seoul (South Korea): starting with 9 December 2019
- Bangkok (Thailand): 2020 summer season
Those who choose to fly with Airbus A350 Air France will also be able to test the Wi-Fi internet through the Air France CONNECT service. There are 3 tariff thresholds depending on speed and permissions: Message - FREE; Surfing - between 3 and 18 euros; Stream - NO EURO.