The EU COVID-19 digital certificate will be mandatory for most activities. Access to hotels is based on the certificate!
Today, 22 October 2021, CNSU approved Decision 91 on the new rules that will apply from October 25, which have the role of stopping the spread of the new coronavirus. The green certificate will be mandatory for most public activities. Food shops and jobs are an exception!
Thus, the green certificate will be requested at the entrance to malls, restaurants, hotels and to leave the house after 22.00. Only certificates proving vaccination or passing the disease will be considered.
Also, access to any public and private institution (except employees) will be based on the green certificate but in this case the COVID-19 test will be taken into account.
The green certificate (proving vaccination or passing the disease) becomes mandatory for the following activities:
- moving out of the house after 22 pm;
- in malls, restaurants, cafes, hotels;
- in museum institutions, libraries, bookstores, cinemas, film and audiovisual production studios, performance and / or concert institutions, folk art and craft schools, organized and held in closed or open spaces;
- in gyms and / or fitness; gambling; indoor pools; playgrounds for children; game rooms;
- in other catering establishments where food or alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages marketed may be consumed
- access for all persons, except employees, to the premises of central and local public institutions, autonomous utilities and publicly traded economic operators. Access will be allowed only to persons who have been vaccinated, have been ill for the last 180 days or have been tested;
- access for all persons, except employees, and for economic operators operating in private office buildings where at least 50 persons work simultaneously;
It should be noted that you do NOT need a digital certificate to enter stations, airports and bus stations. At least that's what we tend to believe based on the existing decision.
The green certificate can be presented on paper or in electronic format! More jokingly, more seriously, but you can put your COVID-19 EU digital certificate as wallpaper on your phone screen. That QR code needs to be scanned.
CAREFUL! The use of false digital certificates or the use of other people's digital certificates is sanctioned by law. A criminal case is filed for false use.