Blue Air flights canceled in August 2020 to destinations in France, Germany, Belgium, Spain
Following the decision of the Italian authorities and Cyprus to introduce the measure of compulsory 14-day self-isolation and medical supervision for all persons arriving from Romania or who have been in transit through our country in the last two weeks, Blue Air is forced to cancel a significant number of flights between Romania and Italy and between Romania and Cyprus.
At the same time, until August 12 flights to / from Sweden are suspended. In addition, Blue Air canceled a series of flights from Bacau, Iasi and Bucharest to destinations in France, Belgium, Spain and Germany.
List of canceled Blue Air flights
- Bacau - Milan - Bacau from 3, 7 and 14 August.
- Bacau - Rome Fiumicino - Bacau from 3, 6, 9 August.
- Bacau - Torino Bacau from 8 August
- Bucharest Otopeni - Naples - Bucharest Otopeni from 13, 20 and 27 August
- Bucharest Otopeni - Florence - Bucharest Otopeni of 10, 17, 24 and 31 August
- Bucharest Otopeni - Milan - Bucharest Otopeni from 11, 18 and 25 August
- Bucharest Otopeni - Larnaca - Bucharest Otopeni from 1, 3, 8, 10, 11, 15, 17, 18, 22, 24, 25, 29, 31August
- Bucharest Otopeni - Valencia - Bucharest Otopeni of 8, 15, 22 and 29 August
- Bucharest Otopeni - Paris - Bucharest Otopeni from 12, 19 and 26 August
- Bucharest Otopeni - Malaga - Bucharest Otopeni from 13, 20 and 27 August
- Iasi - Brussels - Iasi from 12, 19 and 26 August
- Iasi - Paris - Iasi from 11, 18 and 25 August.
- Iasi - Munich - Iasi from 11, 18 and 25 August
- Iasi - Turin - Iasi from 10 and 17 August
Blue Air passengers affected by these cancellations will receive all the details regarding the options they have available in the e-mail provided at the time of booking the ticket.
Passengers can opt for free rescheduling of the trip in the first 7 days from the initial date of the direct flight by a simple e-mail to address [Email protected]. The e-mail must contain the following flight details: reservation number, last name of the person who made the reservation, new dates on which rescheduling is desired.
If the passenger does not opt for free rebooking after 7 days from the date of the canceled flight Blue Air will automatically transfer the value of the ticket to the Blue Wallet of the person who made the purchase, from where the money can be used within 2 years to buy tickets for any other destination served by Blue Air. For more details on viewing and using the amounts in the future, passengers can access this link.
* The routes and flight schedule are set by the airline in accordance with the laws and restrictions imposed by the authorities.
** The AirlinesTravel website is not responsible for operational changes, flights or airline tickets.