Delayed plane? Flight canceled? >>Claim compensation now<< for the flight
delayed or canceled! You can get up to € 600!
RYANAIR resumes flights from its bases in Rome and launches 11 new routes
Ryanair, the number 1 airline in Italy, announced - on July 15 - the resumption of flights from bases in Rome, where the company will have up to 14 aircraft, which will operate over 470 weekly flights to 80 destinations.
Flights will take off from both Rome Fiumicino Airport and Rome Ciampino Airport. There will also be 11 new routes, and the airline hopes to carry up to 8.5 million passengers.
Ryanair restores connectivity in Rome, while vaccination programs continue in Europe to coincide with the arrival of the peak season.
Ryanair's operational schedule from Rome Fiumicino airport include:
- 6 aircraft (+3 since August)
- 21 routes in total (4 national and 17 international)
- 6 new routes to Chania, Fuerteventura, Liverpool, Tenerife, Santorini and Zakynthos.
- Over 3.2 million passengers transported
- Over 190 weekly flights
Ryanair's operational schedule from Rome Ciampino airport include:
- NO aircraft
- 57 routes in total (2 national and 55 international)
- 5 new routes to Chania, Trapani, Zadar, Zagreb and Suceava.
- Over 5.3 million passengers transported
- Over 280 weekly flights
Italian passengers can book their holidays, benefiting from even lower fares and with the possibility to take advantage of the "Zero Flight Change Supplement" offer, if the holiday plans change.