Emirates increases the number of flights to the United States, from October!
Emirates has been increasing flight frequencies to several destinations in the US since October. It will strengthen connectivity in response to growing customer demand, based on increased travel confidence and facilitation of international travel protocols.
The interest of American travelers to visit Dubai, a multipurpose city that will host a number of major events, including the World Expo this winter, has also increased.
Starting in October, Emirates will operate 78 weekly flights to 12 US destinations, with an increase in scheduled weekly flights to Boston (BOS), Dallas (DFW), New York (JFK), San Francisco (SFO), Seattle (SEA ) and Washington DC (IAD) as follows:
- Boston: five flights a week, up from four flights a week
- Dallas: five flights a week, up from four flights a week
- New York: 19 weekly flights, increasing from 18 flights per week (including flights connecting Milan and New York)
- San Francisco: five flights a week, up from four flights a week
- Seattle: five flights a week, up from four flights a week
- Washington DC: five flights a week, up from four flights a week
Emirates has already restored the daily pre-COVID-19 flight frequencies to Chicago, Los Angeles and on the routes connecting Athens to Newark and Milan to New York.
By early December, Emirates will restore more than 90% of its pre-COVID flight frequencies to the United States, with daily flights added to Boston, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington DC, in addition to daily double flights to New York. .
The Emirates A380 aircraft, with Lounge and Shower Spa, will fly to the US 24 times a week (12 flights to JFK, 7 flights to Los Angeles and 5 flights to IAD) from October.