List of countries at epidemiological risk has been updated by Romania (November 11, 2021)
The National Committee for Emergency Situations approved Decision no. 102 updating the list of countries / territories at high epidemiological risk:
The list will take effect on November 14, 2021!
The National Committee for Emergency Situations approved in today's meeting, November 11, 2021, Decision no. 102 which provides:
1) updating the list of countries / territories of high epidemiological risk:
- Germany, Switzerland, Poland, Norway, the United States, Liechtenstein, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Northern Macedonia, Azerbaijan and Botswana entered the red zone;
-in the yellow area entered:
• from the red zone, following the decrease in incidence: Belarus, New Caledonia, Suriname and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines;
• in the green zone, following the increase in incidence: Finland, Laos, the Falkland Islands and the Turks and Caicos Islands;
-they entered the green area: Saint Lucia.
2) empowering the Ministry of Health in order to develop the methodology for administering non-invasive rapid antigen tests performed from the saliva sample in schools.
Passengers with the European digital certificate COVID I no longer go through the DSP control from Henri Coandă - Otopeni airport!
The EU COVID-19 digital certificate will be the only proof of vaccination / testing recognized at the border crossing, from 13 August.
Children under 12 are exempt from quarantine and the obligation to present an RT-PCR test, regardless of the area from which I travel!