Madrid - Ponta Delgada with Iberia, from June 2, 2021
Anticipating a return to leisure travel this summer, Iberia has increased the number of frequencies on many routes, resumed services to more holiday destinations and even added other new destinations to the operational network, including Maldives, the island of the Indian Ocean, Ljubljana in Slovenia and the Portuguese islands of the Azores.
On June 2, the Azores capital, Ponta Delgada, will become the 114th destination of the Iberian company. There will be two weekly flights to Madrid, in July and August. These flights can already be booked on iberia.com, through the Iberia call center and through travel agencies, with prices starting from 179 euros, round trip. The flights will be operated with Airbus A320 aircraft.
Madrid - Ponta Delgada with Iberia.
IB3366 Madrid 07:25 - 08:50 Ponta Delgada - Wednesday
IB3366 Madrid 11:25 - 12:50 Ponta Delgada - Saturday
IB3367 Ponta Delgada 09:40 - 15:00 Madrid - Wednesday
IB3367 Ponta Delgada 13:25 - 19:00 Madrid - Saturday
Portugal, Iberia's main target this summer.
In the summer of 2021, Iberia will fly to a total of six Portuguese cities, three on the mainland and three in the Atlantic island archipelagos of the country.
- Lisbon - Iberia now operates 14 round-trip flights a week to the Portuguese capital, but will increase the number of flights to 22, from June to September.
- Port - Now served by seven weekly flights, their number will increase to 11 in June and 14 from July to October.
- Funchal - Flights to the capital Madeira will start on June 2 and will be three flights a week, and this frequency will be increased to five per week in July, August and September, with a total of about 18.400 seats available in the summer season 2021 .
- Lighthouse - Iberia Regional / Air Nostrum will fly to Faro and the southern coast of Portugal from June 4, with three flights per week, increasing the number of flights to five per week in July. A total of 15.600 seats will be offered during the summer.
- Porto Santo - Iberia will operate charter flights to this small island north of Madeira in Lisbon and Porto. Tickets will be sold by Viajes Abreu travel agency starting June 6. There will be a flight every Sunday until October 10.
- Azores - Iberia will operate two round-trip flights a week to the islands this summer, starting on 3 July.