DAN AIR will fly from Bacău to three new destinations: Madrid, Bologna and Milan!
DAN AIR, the 100% Romanian airline, announces the summer schedule of flights from "George Enescu" International Airport in Bacau. Thus, from March 31 until October 26, DAN AIR expands the list of destinations to which it will operate regular flights, by adding cities such as Madrid, Bologna and Milan (Bergamo). In this way, DAN AIR will fly in the summer season to 11 top destinations in Europe. The new summer schedule also brings increased weekly frequencies on all routes.
"I promised when I first came to the International Airport "George Enescu" from Bacău, that we are going to stay for a long time and here we are keeping our promise. We have identified new destinations much desired by bachelors and included them in our program, precisely to give them the chance to travel quickly and comfortably and see their loved ones more often. We have also increased the frequencies for the already existing routes, so that every traveler can organize their visits or holidays with ease. We want to show passengers in Bacau and beyond that DAN AIR is a reliable travel partner. We look forward to seeing as many of them on board our aircraft as possible!" said Matt Ian DAVID, CEO of DAN AIR.
The new flight frequencies in the DAN AIR summer program
- Bacău – London (Luton) every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Bacau - Brussels every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Bacău - Rome every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Bacău - Catania every Thursday and Sunday
- Bacău - Turin every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Bacău - Barcelona every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Bacau - Dublin every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Bacau - Liverpool every Thursday and Sunday
- Bacău - Bologna every Tuesday and Saturday
- Bacău - Madrid every Tuesday and Saturday
- Bacau - Milan (Bergamo) every Monday, Friday and Sunday
DAN AIR officially started operating at "George Enescu" International Airport in Bacău on December 11, 2023. 89% of flights operated on time and 11% had delays of up to three hours. The delays were mainly caused by bad weather conditions. There were no flights that were delayed more than 3 hours.
DAN AIR, benefits for passengers
DAN AIR is the only company that includes a piece of checked baggage in the price of each plane ticket. It also offers passengers services such as: pets on board, unaccompanied minor assistance or transport of special equipment for recreational sports. The complete list of services and advantages can be consulted here: https://danair.ro/