Blue Air has canceled dozens of flights from IAȘI and is adjusting the operational schedule for the 2022 summer season!
Blue Air continues to make adjustments to the operational program, this time it is the turn of the base in Iasi to suffer. In the following period, more precisely in June, July and August, Blue Air made some changes in the flight schedule, at the same time canceling dozens of flights to / from Iasi.
Blue Air routes from Iasi, flight adjustments
- Iasi - Barcelona: 2 weekly flights from July 17
- Iasi - Bucharest: 2 daily flights (Sunday - Friday) / 1 flight on Saturday from July 1
- Iasi - Brussels: 2 weekly flights from July 16
- Iasi - Cologne: no flights; Iasi - Dusseldorf: replacement route from July 19
- Iasi - Dublin: 2 weekly flights from June 20
- Iasi - London Luton: 9 weekly flights since May 29
- Iasi - Munich: no direct flights
- Iasi - Torino Caselle: 2 weekly flights from June 11
- Iasi - Paris Charles de Gaulle: 2 weekly flights from July 18
- Iasi - Rome Fiumicino: no flights
- Iasi - Heraklion: 2 weekly flights from June 21
- Iasi - Mykonos: 2 weekly flights from June 25
- Iasi - Zakinthos: 2 weekly flights from June 23
All other direct flights, which were scheduled on the above routes up to that date, were canceled. Stopover flights to Bucharest remain as an alternative.
If you are affected by canceled flights, leave a comment on the route and dates of your canceled flights. Mention also the alternatives offered by Blue Air. We want to know as much as possible about these situations.
Blue Air official release
Blue Air will postpone the launch of selected flights from its base in Iasi until July 15, 2022. All affected customers will be notified in advance, so that they can adapt their travel plans efficiently and with minimal inconvenience.
Blue Air is in the process of a complete fleet renewal, having already received 5 new Boeing 737-8 MAX aircraft in its fleet.
Due to the delay in the delivery of the aircraft scheduled for 2022, Blue Air is forced to make a temporary adjustment of the capacity of its base in Iași, postponing the positioning of the second aircraft in Iași until July 15, 2022.
The following flights will be affected:
IASI - Paris CDG (operations postponed until 18.07.2022)
IASI - Dusseldorf (operations postponed until 19.07.2022)
IASI - Mykonos (reduced frequency to 1 / week)
IASI - Munich, Rome Fiumicino, Turin (operations postponed until 20.09.2022)
Blue Air apologizes for any inconvenience caused to its customers due to these unforeseen changes.