AirlinesTravel.ro at 2 years and 100 000 unique
Here's to 1 another year. It seemed like yesterday was 25 March 2012, the date when I officially announced the "take off" of the Airlines Travel project in the Romanian online. But here are 2 years of flying through the clouds, always with eyes on the sky and the thought of airplanes, wandering through airports.
In the second year, Airlines Travel enjoyed a significant increase, both in site traffic and in the aviation and travel industries. I have published about 1000 articles about airplanes, airlines, airports, airline tickets, airline tickets, tourism and more.
Between April 2013 - March 2014, the site airlinestravel.ro was visited by approx. 100 000 unique, which generated approximate 250 000 impressions in 140 000 visits. I know there is room for better, but I enjoy these results. In Romania, there are many travel agencies that do not register this traffic.
In the top of the preferences of the readers of Airlines Travel, are the articles:
– How to get your temporary passport in emergency - an article written after a personal experience.
– How to order a taxi of 1.39 lei / km at Otopeni airport - a useful item for all passengers who land at Henri Coanda - Otopeni airport and do not want a RATB race. The procedures have changed, but the system works. Now you can order taxis in Otopeni through interactive touch screen systems.
– Bucharest - Antalya - Bucharest with Air Bucharest (charter race) - Antalya infotrip with Prestige Tours.
– Rates from 99 EUR with TAROM: Paris, Dublin, Amsterdam, Madrid, Barcelona, Dubai - a promotion that has caught on very well and has benefited many Airlines Travel readers.
– Qatar Airways will be recruiting in Bucharest (CVs submitted by 22 March 2014) - a very useful article for those who want a career in Qatar Airways.
And the list may go on, but I preferred to stop at the top 5. Each article mentioned above has recorded over 1800 unique hits. The first surpassed 5000 of unique hits.
As I used to first year of Airlines Travel, we continued to participate in a series of events dedicated to the civil aviation and travel industries. Plus many press conferences that I came back with useful and practical information.
– "First flying lesson" with TAROM during the period 1 - 2 June 2013 - a very nice event for the little ones. A unique opportunity for many of them.
– Open day at TAROM on 18 September 2013.
- We were media partners at BIAS 2013: BIAS 2013 before start, Photos BIAS 2013, Flight at dusk.
In the travel area, in 2013, I was:
- In one city break in Madrid - in partnership with Paravion.ro.
- In one city break in Iasi - at the invitation Icar Tours.
- In one infotrip in Antalya with Prestige Tours.
- On "my shoreline" together with Accent Travel and Happy Tour.
- In a workshop dedicated to travel photography #ATRADoftana - event organized by eventurilor and Atra Doftana. Dragoş Asaftei was our teacher.
- Into the Vama Veche and Dalboka with #YoungTours.
- The It is NOT a Sport Lounge Constanta and IAKI Hotel.
- A weekend on Prahova Valley - #calatorpevaleaprahovei, event organized by the Tourism Market and with the support Hotel Cumpatu.
- In Piatra Neamt - #priNeamt, event organized by Eventur.
It was a busy year, but with many beautiful experiences. We continue in 2014. To keep up to date with news from the civil aviation industry, I invite you to join the fansAirlinesTravel on facebook, on twitter and subscribe to the news feed.
Thank you to all who have been, are and will be with this project! From 2012, we are always in the clouds! Heaven means "home"!